At Partners in Diastasis Rehabilitation (PIDR) we know that a diastasis recti can be the unknown culprit for many ailments suffered by women, men and children.
If you experience:
- Being mistaken for an expecting mom, when you are not
- Bloating with food or beverage intake
- A mummy tummy that worsens as the day goes on
- A mummy tummy despite being reasonably fit elsewhere
- Urine or gas leaking with daily activities or exercise
It is very likely that you have a diastasis recti.
The word diastasis means separation. A diastasis recti is the separation of the rectus abdominis muscle. There is a non-surgical solution to healing this separation!
Find out how Check yourself, re-check, check family and friends Learn about our CEU course for medical professionals
We've moved! Our new address is 6795 E. Tennessee Ave. Ste. #150, Denver, CO 80224
Sign up for our newsletter!
To receive updates on our latest classes and events.